By using Alexander and this website (defined below) you agree to be bound by these Standard Terms (Terms). Alexander Technology and Media Limited, Clay Barn Ipsley Court, Berrington Close, Redditch, Worcestershire, United Kingdom B98 0TJ (ALXR). If you are using Alexander and this website for on behalf of any other person, you warrant and represent you have the necessary authority to act and bind such third party to this Agreement.
ALXR RESERVES THE RIGHT IN ITS DISCRETION TO ALTER OR UPDATE THESE TERMS, THE WEBSITE AND ALEXANDER AT ANY TIME AND TO UPDATE OR CHANGE ANY FEATURES, SPECIFICATIONS, CAPABILITIES, FUNCTIONS, GENERAL AVAILABILITY OR OTHERWISE. SHOULD SUCH CHANGES HAVE A MATERIAL IMPACT ON THE SERVICES BEING OFFERED, YOU MAY EXERCISE YOUR RIGHT TO CANCEL YOUR SUBSCRIPTION, IN ACCORDANCE WITH THESE TERMS. HOWEVER, IF YOU CONTINUE TO USE ALEXANDER SO AMENDED OR ADJUSTED, THEN YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE CHANGES.
Provision of Alexander
- 1.1 Subject to your compliance with these Terms and your payment of your subscription, ALXR or its content providers grant you a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable, non-sublicensable licence to access and make personal and non-commercial use of Alexander. This licence does not include any resale or commercial use of any of its contents; any downloading or copying of content for the benefit of another person; or any use of data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools.
- 1.2 All rights not expressly granted to you in these Terms are reserved and retained by ALXR or its licensors, suppliers, publishers, rights holders, or other content providers. No part of Alexander, nor any part of this website, may be reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, resold, visited, or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose without our express written consent. You may not frame or use framing techniques to enclose any trademark, logo or other proprietary information (including images, text, page layout, or form) of ALXR without our express written consent. You may not use any meta tags or any other "hidden text" utilising Alexander’s names or trademarks without our express written consent.
- 1.3 You may not misuse Alexander. You may use Alexander only as permitted by law and these Terms. The licences granted by ALXR terminate if you do not comply with these Terms.
- 1.4 Your subscription is personal to you and cannot be transferred or shared except as permitted on social media platforms through the enabled functions within Alexander.
- 1.5 You shall be entitled to access Alexander by way of log in or password or through an enable functionality within your digital device, for example facial recognition. Use of third party device functionality is subject to their own terms and conditions.
- 1.6 As part of Alexander we may recommend features and other content that may be of interest to you, identify your preferences and personalise your experience and in using Alexander you consent to this use.
- 1.7 Provision of Alexander is dependent on the internet and third party services that are beyond the control of ALXR and you acknowledge and agree that access to or performance of this website or Alexander may be impacted due to the exigencies of technology, and ALXR accepts not liability for any delays, inability to access or performance of Alexander caused directly or indirectly by any third party service or the internet.
- 1.8 In subscribing to Alexander you confirm that you are over the age of 13 an if you are between the ages of 13 and 18 you have the prior consent of your parent or guardian.
- 1.9 You confirm that in providing payment card details you are over the age of 18.
Copyright, Authors’ Rights and Database Rights
- 2.1 All content included in or made available through Alexander, such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, digital downloads and data compilations, stories, voice recordings, audio visual content, presentations is the property of ALXR or their content suppliers and is protected by UK, US and international copyright, authors' rights and database right laws. The compilation of all content included in or made available through Alexander is the exclusive property of ALXR and is protected by UK, US and international copyright and database right laws.
- 2.2 You may not extract and/or re-utilise parts of the content Alexander except where expressly permitted to via functionality of Alexander with social media platforms, without our express written consent.
- 2.3 Alexander Trademark is owned by ALXR and you cannot use, reproduce or copy it without our permission or as permitted by the functionality on Alexander. In addition graphics, logos, page headers, button icons, scripts, and service names included in or made available through Alexander are owned by ALXR and cannot be used in any manner that is likely to cause confusion among our subscribers or any person or in any manner that disparages or discredits ALXR.
- 2.4 ALXR respects the intellectual property of others. If you believe that your intellectual property rights have been used in a way that gives rise to concerns of infringement or any of our content infringes the rights of any other person, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 2.5 In sharing the content from Alexander, you shall not use any technology or otherwise to overwrite, or add or detract from the content you have shared from Alexander and your use and sharing does not and will not bring ALXR or its contributors and writers into disrepute, be libellous or defamatory or breach any law or be used in connection with or to any criminal or illegal activities.
- 3.1 When you subscribe to Alexander you do so in accordance with the terms and conditions applied by the App store from which you downloaded the App. We are not responsible for nor accept any liability in relation to any complaints in relation to payment of your subscription.
- 3.2 If we are notified by your payment platform that there is a problem charging your selected payment method we may stop providing access to Alexander without liability until you have resolved your issue with your provider.
- 3.3 You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to Alexander, and to the extent permitted by applicable law you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password. You should take all necessary steps to ensure that the password is kept confidential and secure and should inform us immediately if you have any reason to believe that your password has become known to anyone else, or if the password is being, or is likely to be used in an unauthorised manner. You are responsible for ensuring that the details you provide us with are correct and complete, and for informing us of any changes to the information you have provided.
- 3.4 You must not use Alexander or this website: (i) in any way that causes, or is likely to cause, Alexander or any access to it to be interrupted, damaged or impaired in any way, or (ii) for fraudulent purposes, or in connection with a criminal offence or other unlawful activity, or (iii) to cause annoyance, inconvenience or anxiety.
- 3.5 We reserve the right to refuse access to Alexander or terminate your account if you are in breach of applicable laws, these Terms or any other applicable terms and conditions, guidelines or policies applicable to the use of Alexander, without liability to us.
- 4.1 We will do our utmost to ensure that availability of Alexander will be uninterrupted and that transmissions of our content will be error-free. However, due to the nature of the internet, this cannot be guaranteed. Also, your access to Alexander may also be occasionally suspended or restricted to allow for repairs, maintenance, or the introduction of new features or functionalities. We will attempt to limit the frequency and duration of any such suspension or restriction.
- 4.2 ALXR or our suppliers will not be responsible for (i) losses that were not caused by any breach on our part, or (ii) any loss (including loss of profits, revenue, contracts, anticipated savings, data, goodwill or wasted expenditure), or (iii) any indirect or consequential losses that were not foreseeable to both you and us when you commenced using Alexander.
- 4.3 We will not be held responsible for any delay or failure to comply with our obligations under these Terms if the delay or failure arises from any cause, which is beyond our reasonable control.
- 4.4 The laws of some countries do not allow some or all of the limitations described above if you are accessing this service outside of the UK or USA. If these laws apply to you, some or all of the above limitations may not apply to you and you might have additional rights.
- 4.5 Nothing in these conditions limits or excludes our responsibility for fraudulent representations made by us or for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or wilful misconduct.
- 4.6 You agree that ALXR or their content providers may suffer financial and other loss and damage if any unauthorised act occurs in relation to the content, and that monetary damages would be an insufficient remedy; and in addition to any other remedy available at law or in equity, ALXR is entitled to injunctive relief to prevent a breach of, and to compel specific performance of these Terms.
- 4.7 You shall indemnify ALXR on demand from any actual or alleged loss, damage, claim or otherwise arising out of or relating to provision of Alexander and this website by ALXR to the you including any unauthorised use of the content thereon in breach of these Terms and undertake to defend ALXR against any claim or allegation by a third party that your unauthorised use infringes the intellectual property rights or any third party.
- 4.8 We will not be (a) in breach of these Terms as a result of; or (b) liable for, any failure or delay in the performance of our obligations to you to the extent that such failure or delay is caused by a Force Majeure Event. For the purposes of these Terms, Force Majeure event includes any event beyond the reasonable control of ALXR including an act of god, technical failure, pandemic, epidemic, inclement weather, restricted internet access or any other act or omission outside the control of ALXR.
- 5.1 The laws of England and Wales govern these Terms. Each party irrevocably submits to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales and courts competent to hear appeals from those courts.
- 5.2 If, from time to time during a court, government or governmental body, authority or agency requires information or documents from ALXR that are in the possession or control of the you relating to Alexander and this website, you must use reasonable efforts to assist ALXR comply with that request.
- 5.3 These Terms cannot be assigned.
- 5.4 ALXR may subcontract the performance of all or any part of ALXR’s obligations in provision of the Services.
- 5.5 Any right under these Terms may only be waived in writing signed by the party granting the waiver, and is effective only to the extent specifically set out in the waiver.
- 5.6 The you must comply with all applicable laws in connection with use of Alexander and this website.
Our contact details: